Have you ever just wanted to be able to sit down, without having to line up your character perfectly, use a bunch of time to find a suiting animation or use noclip to reach the seat? Well, then you have found just the right resource!
Sit Anywhere is a standalone script that allows people to sit on over 200 different models and over 520 different preset locations. You can also (for example) have multiple people sit on the same bench, as there are multiple “slots” to sit on for most models. The script is also highly optimized (0.00 ms when idle, 0.03 ms while sitting) and allows for custom keybind through fivem’s key mapping. I’ve also made it highly configurable and it supports the usage of both qTarge, qb-target and ox_target as targeting solutions. On top of all of this, you can freely edit the source code to your heart’s content (no encryption or obfuscation etc.).
- Resmon: 0.00 ms when idle, 0.03 ms while sitting (0.01-0.05 ms if using prompts)
- Code is accessible: Yes, everything is accessible
- Lines of code: 1580 (approximately)
- Amount of threads: 0 (1 if using prompts)
- File size: 5,12 MB
- Mythic Notify
- qTarget, qb-target or ox_target