[NVE] Natural Vision Evolved | GTA 5 SHADER PACK
New Update – June 30th, 2023
Hi there! My name is Jamal, and I am the creator of the NaturalVision mod for GTA V.
I’ve been modding graphics in video games for the past 7 years as a hobby. I initially started off as an ENB / ReShade preset author and then began experimenting with more complex mods that involve tweaking game files directly.
I’ve spent multiple years crafting the latest version of one of my mods. It required me to modify hundreds of files / variables, several 3D models and numerous textures to achieve a result that would bring the game to the next-generation of graphics.
As video games become bigger and complex over time, so do my projects. I am modifying a large amount of game files without official developer tools, which requires a great deal of time and research. Currently I am working full-time on my modding projects. Your feedback and support is hugely appreciated, as together we can create breathtaking mods that will stand the test of time.
June 30th Change Log:
- Adjusted shadows and lighting in Sunny weathers to appear less flat
- Improved overall lighting in Thunder weather
- Improved ped lighting for better visibility per weather
- Adjusted ambient occlusion in places where it was a bit excessive
- Added animated raindrops to window surfaces around Legion Square and Pillbox Hill
- Added light shafts around Downtown Los Santos and across a few parking garages throughout Los Santos
- Completed the Raton Canyon overhaul by adding various new high-quality textures and materials
- Improved graffiti decals around the Los Santos River by painting jagged parts, as well as baking details and light. Part of the “Extra Content Pack” for Platinum Supporters
- Smoke particles from fires are now affected by nearby lighting and appear slightly larger in size
- Adjusted ambient night time lighting to appear slightly brighter in all weathers. Additionally balanced out the ‘Darker Nights’ add-on
- Improved trunk and leaves textures on the Banana Tree
- Fixed an issue within the vehshare file regarding the color of the brake caliper
- Fixes various issues with the ‘Parallax Roads and Pavement Overhaul’ add-on around the map
- Fixed an issue with water reflections around East Vinewood
- Added full compatibility with the newest title update (v1.67)
- Misc. bug fixes and tweaks
Thank you for your support!