[QB/ESX] Bait-Car V2
- Deploy bait-car trackers on automobiles and place them in locations where they are susceptible to theft. The bait-car can be operated from a remote location, enabling the toggling of the engine, securing the doors to prevent the suspects from entering or exiting the vehicle, and observing the interior of the vehicle through a concealed camera. The system is fully SERVER synchronized with a comprehensive configuration file, which enables integration with various frameworks.
- Incredibly extensive configuration file allowing great control over the resource and its functionality
- QBcore, ESX, OR Standalone (Framework Independent)!
- Ability to use different permission systems: Ace permissions, Discord roles, command, QBCore jobs, custom or no authentication at all!
- Ability to choose between NativeUI menu, ESX menu, QBCore menu, or add your custom menu yourself (RageUI Menu Update Coming Soon)
- Ability to choose from different notification systems: GTAV, VCore-Noti 2, OkOkNotify, T-Notify 1, skeexsNotify 1, Infinity Notify 1, B-Notify 1, Atom Notify 1, Mythic Notify 1, QBCore, ESX, or add your custom notification calls! If you don’t know how, make a request and I’ll add it in for you!
- Everything is Server-Synced! all online LEO officers are able to view and control the bait-cars
- an Infinite number of bait-cars possible! Or restrict the number via the config on a server bases and/or a player bases
- Easy-to-use menu for controlling the bait-cars with keybinds and remapping
- COMPLETE REWRITE OF first attempt, more safely and efficiently written
- Included languages: English, *Spanish, *French, *Dutch, *Russian, *Bulgarian, *German : (*AI Generated) (Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Swedish Updates Coming Soon)
- Translatable language file, easy to change language file add your own if needed
- Set Vehicle As Bait-Car : Toggle’s the current vehicle that you’re in as a bait-car. If the current vehicle is set as a bait-car already, it will remove it as a bait-car
- Toggle Engine : Toggle’s the selected bait-cars engine on / off
- Toggle Vehicle Locked : Toggle’s the vehicle’s doors locking them trapping all people inside and preventing anyone from entering from the outside
- Toggle DashCam : Peek inside the bait-car vehicle
- Toggle Notification : Toggle a notification to appear when suspects enter the bait-car (client only)
- Toggle Blip : Toggle the bait-car blip to turn it on or off (client only)
- Bait-Car Selector : Select the bait-car you want to control
NOTE: not all of these requirements are required, only install the resources that you need. If you are using QBCore or ESX frameworks then you will not need any Discord Permission resources or NativeUI for the menu – unless you want to use those options!
If you are confused about which files you need, please refer to the Installation Guide and Customization Guide found below!
For Discord Permissions
- [discordroles 1] : Discord permission checking
- [hqly_perms] : wrapper for discordroles
- [Badger Discord API] : Discord permission checking with built-in caching negating the need for the combination of hqly_perms and discordroles resources together.
For NativeUI Menu
- [NativeUI] : Menu API.
- [QBCore Framework 5] : QBCore framework
- [ESX Framework 1] : ESX framework
There are no reviews yet.