Drag Light + Bradenton Motorpark Speedway [STANDALONE/ESX/QBCORE/VRP]
Looking for an authentic drag strip experience? Then look no further!
Time for drag nights to get serious! Challenge a rival racer and take it to Bradenton Motorpark Speedway located at Sandy Shores Airport.
Make sure you do a thick burnout to get those tires nice and sticky and get staged up!
Once you and your opponent have staged, make sure you don’t jump the green light otherwise you’ll get the dreaded red light disqualifier light.
Fully Functioning and Synchronized Drag Tree.
Lane and Staging Detection. (Pre-Stage/Staged/Red Light)
Quarter Mile Times and Winner Announcements.
Optimized Script (0.02-0.09ms) If no lights are lit the script is at idle at 0.02ms.
Don’t like the YMAP or location? You can easily edit the script to your needs as it has fully customizable configurations.
Dependencies links are included in the download as well if you do not already use those resources.
Update from 3.0 to 3.1
- Added Betting system – compatible with vRP, ESX, QBCore, and Standalone.
- Added Framework variable in config.
- Added Betting Command variable in config.
- Betting system is in a pool format, you will win the percentage of the total bet for your lane determined by how much you put in.
Update from 2.4 to 3.0
Refactored code to handle multi-track support.
Added example second track at Fort Zancudo. Slightly Modified Version of https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/zancudo-drag-strip-fivem. (Removed light to make room for the drag light to spawn)
Added track name to race results announcements.
Added resource to FiveM Escrow System.
Fixed bug where stats were not displayed to chat/discord log when using both lanes.
Update from 2.3 to 2.4
– Added 0-60MPH + 0-100MPH Trap Times to Dragy.
– Made some adjustments to chat/discord logging functions.
Update From 2.2 to 2.3
– Added Webhook abilities for race results.
– Added Chat Log (with configurable distance check)
– Added a Shared config file for client/server.
– Moved PolyZone config to seperate config file.
– Removed random wrench from map.
Update from 2.1 to 2.2
– Added Dragy Time Slip (UI Code courtousy of Kuzkay (kuzquality.com))
– Added Enable/Disable Dragy to Config.
Update From 1.1.1 to 2.1.0
– Added Solo Racing
– Added Lane Switcher Location (Toggle between Left, Right, Both Lanes)
– Added Winner Indicator to Staging Tree. (Winner’s side will flash after a win.)
– Added several more options to the config to configure the new additions.